Blog Journal #1

About Myself : 

- Hello, my name is Roger Javier Puebla Ortega but I go by my middle name Javier. I am originally from Pinar Del Rio, Cuba but was raised in Saint Petersburg, FL. I currently attend Florida State University and study Computer Programming & Applications in the Computer Science Department. I am currently serving as the Treasurer for both the Hispanic Latinx Student Union and as well as the Cuban American Student Association. 


Prior Experience using Technology: 

- Since I'm a Computer Science major I'm always using technology an educational setting. Considering I have to program and debug code very frequently I am always glued to a computer screen. Plus as technology keeps advancing it becomes very difficult to not use technology at all in the classroom setting. But I don't think there will be a time or moment where a computer science major will not have to use any type of technology considering we are always glued to a code. 


Personal Learning Network(s):

- I use a lot of different learning resources both online and offline to support my learning needs and goals. For starters offline I use my classmates when possible and as well as professors office hours to try to get a better fundamental understanding in the things that are happening in class. Online I use different resources to learn code such as W3 Schools, Youtube, Stack Overflow, and plenty more. Being computer science is a little difficult to have a Personal Learning Network because everybody writes code differently and sometimes with less or more steps than I would do. 

Comments

Popular Posts