Blog Post #8

 - During the Web Design assignment, I acquired technical skills such as web designing, which have been immensely valuable. I enjoyed the creative freedom I had in crafting a website tailored to fit my classroom's needs. However, I encountered a challenge in finding templates that aligned with my vision for how a classroom should be led. Despite this, I applied various design principles to create an engaging and functional website. For instance, I focused on user experience by ensuring easy navigation and clear organization of content. I utilized principles of color psychology to evoke a positive and conducive learning environment, employing calming colors for background elements and vibrant accents to draw attention to important information. Additionally, I prioritized accessibility by incorporating features such as alt text for images and ensuring compatibility with screen readers. These skills in web design are transferable to many fields, particularly in education, where effective communication and presentation are essential. In my future career, whether as an educator, instructional designer, or educational consultant, these website design skills will enable me to create engaging and user-friendly digital learning platforms. Here's the link to my website: https://ricosauvescience.weebly.com/

- In my daily routine, Use  AI tools for various tasks, particularly for grammar checks and obtaining information about coding. While I primarily use AI for grammar checks and coding assistance, I occasionally explore other applications such as generating ideas or assisting with research tasks. AI tools like ChatGPT have been instrumental in helping me understand complex coding problems by breaking them down into manageable blocks. This enables me to navigate through code more efficiently and overcome obstacles in programming. I'm highly motivated to use AI as it significantly enhances my productivity and problem-solving abilities. 

- In my experience using ChatGPT in the classroom, I've found it particularly useful for grammar checks and enhancing understanding of coding concepts. Whether it's helping students refine their writing assignments or assisting them in dissecting complex lines of code, ChatGPT proves to be a valuable tool. Through various prompts, such as asking for explanations of coding syntax or seeking clarification on grammar rules, students are able to receive instant feedback and explanations, which fosters a deeper understanding of the material. Moreover, ChatGPT's ability to break down coding problems into understandable chunks has been beneficial in guiding students through their programming tasks, preventing them from getting lost in the complexities of coding. Through this experience, I've learned that AI chatbots like ChatGPT can serve as effective educational aids, offering personalized support and feedback to students. My perception of AI has evolved to see it not just as a technological novelty, but as a practical tool with significant educational value. However, I also recognize the importance of guiding students in critically evaluating the responses generated by AI chatbots and encouraging independent thinking. Overall, integrating AI tools like ChatGPT into the classroom has enriched the learning experience and opened up new possibilities for engaging and interactive teaching methods.

- Yes, I believe AI tools have the potential to significantly enhance productivity. I plan to utilize AI tools to streamline administrative tasks, personalize learning experiences, and facilitate communication with students in my teaching job. By leveraging AI for tasks like grading, data analysis, and content creation, I aim to create a more efficient and dynamic learning environment for my students while maximizing my own productivity as an educator.

Comments

  1. While the elements of this website are somewhat repeated, there is very little that contrasts visually in any of the pages. Very little of the sections, if at all, are aligned in a neat and organized manner. The elements, which are pretty few, are too spaced out, which some sections being right on top of each other despite not being related to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the professional view of your website. Unfortunately, your banner I found difficult to read with the green font. I liked how your links were displayed on the page as well as the inclusion of the search bar. However the color pink on the bottom of the page seemed like it did not fit with the theme of your website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts