Blog Post #10

 - From Assignment 5: PowerPoint Interaction, I gained skills in creating interactive presentations, particularly for elementary students. I enjoyed using features like hyperlinks and triggers to make engaging educational games. However, ensuring the game's simplicity for young learners was challenging. Next time, I'll focus on clearer instructions and potentially add more interactive elements like quizzes. Overall, it was a rewarding experience refining my presentation skills for educational purposes.




- As a computer science college student, I anticipate using data collection tools like Qualtrics to gather feedback from classmates on group projects and presentations, enabling me to refine my collaborative skills and improve future endeavors. Additionally, I could employ surveys to collect data for research projects or to analyze user preferences when developing software applications. By leveraging such tools, I aim to make informed decisions, enhance project outcomes, and streamline the development process in my field of study.


- The next technology-related skill I aim to learn is machine learning. Its applications span diverse fields, offering opportunities for innovation and problem-solving. To achieve this, I plan to enroll in online courses, work on practical projects, and engage with industry professionals for guidance. Mastering machine learning will not only deepen my understanding of data analysis but also open doors to dynamic career paths in data science and artificial intelligence.

Comments

Popular Posts