Blog Journal #6

Using Diigo has been pretty neat. Diigo is a social bookmarking tool that enables you to search, bookmark, organize, archive, share, discuss, and annotate materials on the web. I like how I can save and highlight stuff online, which is handy for research. Adding personal notes right on web pages is cool too. It's a useful tool for professional collaboration, student project collaboration, and for feedback and conversation between teachers and students. But sometimes, the interface feels a bit crowded when I have lots of bookmarks. Overall, it's been helpful for organizing my online resources.

- Blogging's been a fun experience. I get to share my thoughts and connect with people who are going into the field of teaching, which is great. It's a creative outlet and helps me improve my outlook on teaching. Getting attention from other individuals and sometimes feedback is awesome. Through blogging, I've learned to be more authentic and be able to make great answers based on the questions given to me because I've been given work prior to it.

- Padlet is this neat tool I've found for teaching. It's like a digital board where students can share ideas and collaborate. It's super easy to use, and students can add all sorts of stuff like pictures and videos. It's great for group work and discussions, and you can set it up however you want. Padlet's a fun and useful way to get students engaged and working together in class.

Comments

Popular Posts